Facebook had the audacity to remind me of the fact that next Sunday, I will be a year older since this time last year!! Its automated system suggested I choose a charity so people would be able to donate to a good cause I select. I think it is a brilliant idea! Well… Not to remind me I am getting older, but the donation to a charity or good cause for my…. Birthday!
Over the years I have supported many charitable organisations and they are all needed! Facebook, I am sorry but… this year, I am choosing a cause I am really passionate about: The Research and Development of Remote Viewing. This is not an official registered charitable organisation, but it does have the sole purpose of research and development of Remote Viewing skills and practice. So, for my birthday…if you would like to donate to a good cause, please make a donation to the following page:
Why is Remote Viewing so important?
As a teenager, many springs ago… I discovered my own psychic abilities and I had no idea who to turn to with these “Mind blowing” experiences. Who would believe me? I wrote to scientist, psychologists, neuroscientists, to find an explanation. People laughed, dismissed it as nonsense, a figment of the imagination of a teenager. “Silly girl…there is no such thing as psychic abilities! That’s nonsense!”
Two decades later it turned out that Stanford Research Institute had been doing research into the same phenomena I experienced naturally. I had never heard of it, because most of it, at the time was classified “Top Secret”. From the research, a military program was developed, where they trained soldiers to be psychic spies. This program is now best known as “Project Stargate”. This “Silly Girl” had been using psychic ability in a similar manner, independent of this “Stargate Project” since 1973.
For more than a decade I poured over thousands of pages of research papers, books and videos, now made available to the public. I travelled to the USA to receive Remote Viewing training by David Morehouse PhD. This gave me a lot of insight into how the training was structured and most of all why it was developed in this particular way.
Although a lot is known about Remote Viewing and Remote Viewers, there are still many questions to be answered.
- Why are Remote Viewers describing the target and select the incorrect category in the forced choice “Gestalt Category”? (Research design question)
- In addition to the existing Remote Viewing “Profile”, what else makes an exceptional Remote Viewer?
- Where does the information come from?
- What, if any, are the receptors or translators in our physical body?
- Does Global Consciousness have an effect on Remote Viewing performance?
- Apart from the signal to noise ratio reduction and acknowledging Analytical Overlay is there anything else we can do to enhance the perceptions or the communication of these perceptions?
- How can we rate or “score” Remote Viewing performance fairly without the possibility of human bias?
- Apart from client feedback; How do we measure or assess the information “value” for operational targets?
These are only a few of the research questions on the list. To answer some of these questions, the development of an online data collection system was required, which has been accomplished with ProjectX. However, there is still a lot of work to be done, on finding better ways of measuring Remote Viewing data fairly and without possible human bias. The Remote Viewing data collected by the system, will be compared to data points from the Global Consciousness Program, to establish if there is a correlation between Global Consciousness and Remote Viewing performance.
So how will the donation be spent?
- The hire of programmers to develop enhanced algorithms for measuring Remote Viewing data.
- The hire of facilities and equipment for physical experiments that require medical specialists.
- Purchase of software for statistical analysis
- Hire of independent specialists to verify and validate the processes
- Hire of IT specialists to ensure data security and integrity
If you support my efforts to help the Remote Viewing community progress to the next level, please donate on the following page and click on the donate button. Thank you for your support of this private research effort!
To me that is the most wonderful Birthday Present you can give me! Thank you!