Remote Viewing Training – Sydney
March 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am - March 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pmA$1795
Remote Viewing Training – Sydney 06-09 March 2020
Discover your Intuitive Intelligence!
During this intensive 4 day training and workshop, you will learn how to uncover and control your innate extrasensory perception. Your life will never be the same once you discover the power of extrasensory perception we all have!
You will learn to sketch and describe perceptions beyond your normal five senses and how you can prove to yourself and others beyond doubt there is more to this world than meets the eye.
Unleash your intuitive creative mind, like never before!
This intensive 4 day Training & Workshop will include all training materials and lunch on each day. There is no need to bring anything but yourself and a positive “can-do” attitude. The course will be four consecutive days starting at 9:00AM until 5:00PM.
This Course Contains
- Introduction to Remote Viewing
- Basic Remote Viewing (Stage 1 & Stage 2)
- Intermediate Remote Viewing (Stage 3 & Stage 4)
- Advanced Remote Viewing (Stage 5 & Stage 6)
- Complete Remote Viewing Training Manual
- The Complete User’s Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing
- Practice Resources Online
- Personal guidance during and after the training
- Pens and Paper
At the completion of this course you will receive a certificate in Coordinate Remote Viewing.
Your Remote Viewing Trainer
Sandra Hilleard holds qualifications in:
- Coordinate & Extended Remote Viewing
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Dip. Counselling
- Dip. Hypnotherapy
- Dip. Graphic Design
- Cert. Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Cert. III Investigative Services
- Cert. II Security Operations
- Cert. Forensic Facial Reconstruction
Sandra has been a trainer & facilitator for over a decade and has extensive experience in learning design and development.
Your health, safety and well-being is our concern!
Remote Viewing is a mental skill (much like a high level mental martial art) and this training may have a significant impact on your belief system and/or emotional state. If you have, or have recently, suffered from any kind of mental health issue or taking medication regarding this, it is NOT advisable to enroll in this course! For your safety and well-being if in doubt, please consult your health professional before enrolling in this training.
This training will be held in the English language and you will require the following skills:
- Reading at intermediate level
- Writing at intermediate level
- Basic drawing and sketching skills
You will also need the ability to stay focused on one task for approximately 30-40 minutes.